Five Reasons Your New Treats Are So Good
1. Training is easier with a treat your dogs adore. Barker and Wilds have found a healthy way to do this by packing loads of meat and freshly prepared natural ingredients into their treats.
2. You can concentrate on having fun and training relax knowing your treats are formulated without additives. A wholesome, nutritious recipe and small treat size means you can stop worrying about overfeeding or a junk diet.
3. You’re getting the best made in the UK for professionals who care about dogs. Formulated to FEDIAF guidelines by expert nutritionists to aid responsible, nutritious & healthy training.
4. More natural goodness to keep them happy & healthy Barker and Wild combine freshly prepared ingredients with gentle cooking to preserve nutrition that most treats usually loose. That means your treats are packed with extra goodness to promote all round health.
5. Reduced risk of allergies and digestive problems. Barker and Wild use 80% meat for improved digestion. Your treats contain just a few ingredients to minimise sensitivities. Barker and Wild don’t use any grains or meat meals so your treats are are easy to digest and gentle even on sensitive tummies.
80% Freshly Prepared Poultry (Chicken 34%, Duck 30%, Turkey 16%), Potato, Chicken Gravy
That’s it – NO ADDITIVES!
Crude Protein 29%, Crude Oils and Fats 17%, Crude Fibres 2%, Crude Ash 6%.
- Delivery Information
SUMMARY OF UK DELIVERY INFORMATION
For orders of £0 – £39.99 & under 2kg, delivery methods available are:
First Class – £2.99 (estimated 1–3 days)
Second Class – £2.50 (estimated 2–4 days)
For orders over £40 (and under 2kg) orders are sent Royal Mail - First Class - FREE
For Orders over £80 - Orders are sent via a tracked service - FREE
If you need a guaranteed / fully trackable delivery then there is also the option to have your order delivered by Courier as follows:
UK Mainland Next Day - £5.99
Special Postcodes - Two days £11.99
For heavier items (over 2kg), such as food, the following delivery methods are available:
For orders of £0 – £79.99
DPD Courier – £5.99 Next day – UK Mainland
DPD Courier – £11.99 Two Days – UK Special Postcodes (see Delivery & Returns section of the website for details of these)
Orders sent via DPD – Free
All orders placed before 3.00pm* will be dispatched the same working day. Orders placed after 3.00pm* will be dispatched on the following working day. *Courier deliveries have an earlier cut-off.
For courier deliveries, order cut off for same day dispatch is 1.30pm. Orders placed after 1.30pm on a Friday will be dispatched on the following Monday for delivery on Tuesday (or Wednesday for UK special postcodes).
Saturdays, Sundays and all Bank & Public Holidays are classed as non-working days and orders will be dispatched on the next working day.
Email notification will be sent once your order has been dispatched. Please double check your delivery address is correct and contact us straight away if not.
If in the unusual situation there is an issue with your order, such as an item is unexpectedly out of stock or there is an issue with delivery, we will make contact with you. In these instances, we will keep you update via email or telephone to confirm the progress of the order.
For full information including international deliveries, please see our Delivery & Returns section of the website.