What support can you give your pet following dental extractions....
When teeth are removed under a general anaesthetic, the body first has to cope with the:
- drugs used
- bacteria and other microorganisms which enter the bloodstream at the extraction site(s) as surgery is carried out, and also afterwards until the gums and other tissues are fully healed
Natural support during the post-operative period (7 - 14 days) helps to ensure a rapid return to full health. This can be provided as follows:
- Give Vince The Vet Organ Cleanse to aid the elimination of drug residues from the body.
- Add Vince The Vet Immunity to the diet to help the immune system prevent bacteria in the mouth entering the bloodstream, which can result in kidney disease, arthritis, heart murmurs and other conditions.
- If there is any pain / inflammation where teeth have been removed then Vince the Vet Recuperation will ease this.
Both remedies (Organ Cleanse and Recuperation) can be given together - several drops 3 times daily for 2 weeks.
Vince the Vet Organ Cleanse can then be used at 2 monthly intervals throughout the year, as described in Vince the Vet's Natural Detoxification guide (see below).
Vince the Vet Recuperation can be kept in the first aid box, to aid a return to full health following any kind of injury.
Vince the Vet's Immunity is good to give lifelong, as a research study around 13 years ago, showed that one of the ingredients (powdered whole plant E.purpurea) given to mice from weaning to late middle age significantly increased lifespan and reduced the risk of cancer.
A SIMPLE, SAFE AND EFFECTIVE NATURAL TOOTHPASTE
Here is a great tip from Vince the Vet to make a great toothpaste.
Mix 1/4 teaspoon of Vince The Vet Immunity to 1 teaspoon of pure, organic, cold-pressed, virgin coconut oil and apply to your pet's gums once daily, using a gloved finger or soft toothbrush.
Alternatively spread over:
- a natural chew
- a raw bone (a chicken wing / rib / chicken or turkey foot, for example, given under supervision)
- a favourite, natural toy
and allow your pet to chew on this for 5 - 10 minutes daily.
- The organic kelp in Vince the Vet Immunity has a cleansing action. The Echinacea purpurea helps the oral immune system cope successfully with microbes that contribute to the formation of plaque, periodontal disease and other health problems, including:
- heart murmurs (as a result of infection of the heart valves)
- kidney disease
- septic arthritis
- The coconut oil has natural antiseptic properties.
Regular use of this combination, significantly aids dental hygiene.
NB: A jarful of the toothpaste can be made up in advance (using the proportions above) and kept in the fridge for up to 2 weeks.
Vince the Vet January 2o2o. Shop his supplements here or visit his site at www.vincethevet.co.uk