HIFAS da TERRA
Hifas da Terra is a sustainable and eco-friendly biotechnology company specialised on the research of mushrooms applied to health, food and beauty.
Founded by biologist Catalina Fernandez de Ana in Galicia, Spain, in 1999; Hifas da Terra has since been awarded in several occasions for its innovation and sustainability.
At Hifas da Terra they cultivate more than 12 species of saprophytic fungi and collect more than 20 species of mycorrhizal fungi in the forest (especially in mycorrhized tree plantations). According to their way of life and their main culture strategy, they have different techniques to get their products to the ecological and wild mushrooms with the best properties:
- Production of mycorrhizal fungi through the mycorrhization of trees
- Cultivation of saprophytes in sacks and production logs
- Targeted crops in bioreactors
R&D, Quality and Production
Every time you choose Hifas da Terra, you are betting on an ecological, safe and effective food supplement in which an expert team has intervened.
They select each strain for its qualities, design and optimise natural farming methods and, with the ecological crops of the species that they investigate, they extract and concentrate the active principles with demonstrated activity.
- Since 2003 their products have been endorsed by the Regulatory Board of Ecological Production of Galicia (CRAEGA).
- Their formulas contain all the natural active principles unchanged in the highest concentrations of existing concentration.
- The extraction process is unique, the result of their own patented innovation to ensure optimum composition.
- They determine the means and production systems suitable for each species, thus maximising the quality of the final product. In this process they do not use cereals that limit the benefits of the product and its use in case of food allergies.
- The production is uniform and controlled and is carried out through previously validated processes, following the pharmaceutical safety standards (Good Manufacturing Process).
- They analyze their extracts with external laboratories demonstrating that they do not interfere in the taking of other medicines
- They are based in a rural environment in Galicia, Spain.