Hifas da Terra is a sustainable and eco-friendly biotechnology company specialised on the research of mushrooms applied to health, food and beauty.
Founded by biologist Catalina Fernandez de Ana in Galicia, Spain, in 1999; Hifas da Terra has since been awarded in several occasions for its innovation and sustainability.
At Hifas da Terra they cultivate more than 12 species of saprophytic fungi and collect more than 20 species of mycorrhizal fungi in the forest (especially in mycorrhized tree plantations). According to their way of life and their main culture strategy, they have different techniques to get their products to the ecological and wild mushrooms with the best properties:
- Production of mycorrhizal fungi through the mycorrhization of trees
- Cultivation of saprophytes in sacks and production logs
- Targeted crops in bioreactors
R&D, Quality and Production: Every time you choose Hifas da Terra, you are betting on an ecological, safe and effective food supplement in which an expert team has intervened.
They select each strain for its qualities, design and optimise natural farming methods and, with the ecological crops of the species that they investigate, they extract and concentrate the active principles with demonstrated activity.
- Since 2003 their products have been endorsed by the Regulatory Board of Ecological Production of Galicia (CRAEGA).
- Their formulas contain all the natural active principles unchanged in the highest concentrations of existing concentration.
- The extraction process is unique, the result of their own patented innovation to ensure optimum composition.
- They determine the means and production systems suitable for each species, thus maximising the quality of the final product. In this process they do not use cereals that limit the benefits of the product and its use in case of food allergies.
- The production is uniform and controlled and is carried out through previously validated processes, following the pharmaceutical safety standards (Good Manufacturing Process).
- They analyse their extracts with external laboratories demonstrating that they do not interfere in the taking of other medicines
- They are based in a rural environment in Galicia, Spain.
- Delivery Information
SUMMARY OF UK DELIVERY INFORMATION
For orders of £0 – £39.99 & under 2kg, delivery methods available are:
First Class / RM24 – £3.49 (estimated 1–3 days)
Second Class / RM48 – £2.99 (estimated 2–4 days)
For orders over £40 (and under 2kg) are sent Royal Mail 48 Tracked (unsigned) - FREE
For orders over £60 (and under 2kg) are sent Royal Mail 24 Tracked (unsigned) - FREE
For orders over £110 are sent DPD Courier (Royal Mail 24 Tracked for Special UK Postcodes) - FREE
If you require a guaranteed / fully trackable delivery option, or for orders weighing over 2kg, then there is also the option to have your order delivered by Courier as follows:
UK Mainland Next Day (WEEKDAY delivery) - £6.99
UK Mainland (SATURDAY delivery) - £16.99
UK Highlands & Highlands, Isle of Wight (two-day service) - £15.99
UK Offshore (N. Ireland, Isle of Man, Scilly Isles (two day service) - £18.99
ROI (two-day service) - £18.99
Channel Islands (two-day service) £18.99
GENERAL INFORMATION - SERVICE OVERVIEW
All orders placed before 3.30pm* will be dispatched the same working day. Orders placed after 3.30pm* will be dispatched on the following working day. *Courier deliveries have an earlier cut-off.
For courier deliveries, order cut off for same day dispatch is 1.30pm. Orders placed after 1.30pm on a Friday will be dispatched on the following Monday for delivery on Tuesday (or Wednesday for UK special postcodes).
Saturdays, Sundays and all Bank & Public Holidays are classed as non-working days and orders will be dispatched on the next working day.
Email notification will be sent once your order has been dispatched. Please double check your delivery address is correct and contact us straight away if not.
If in the unusual situation there is an issue with your order, such as an item is unexpectedly out of stock or there is an issue with delivery, we will make contact with you. In these instances, we will keep you update via email or telephone to confirm the progress of the order.
Further information on UK deliveries as well as full information on international deliveries, please see our Delivery & Returns section of the website.