Ideal for all breeds of puppies to support their growth, health and well being for the first 12 months, or until full maturity is reached.
Not recommended for puppies under the age of 8 weeks old.
Not to be used if your puppy is known to be allergic/reactive to any of the ingredients listed.
If your puppy is taking any medication please check with your own veterinarian before use.
Shake well and pour over regular food once daily.
For best results use with a balanced natural food diet.
Feed 1ml to every 2kg of dogs weight once daily, either morning or evening.
Check your puppies weight frequently and feed accordingly.
Herbal ingredients are:
- Nettle: Great for skin and coat, circulation, bladder, digestion and kidney function. A powerful adaptogen and a rich source of phytonutrients; chlorophyll, sterols, polyphenols, lignans and gallic acid. This herb has been known to contain iron, phosphorus, potassium, calcium, magnesium, vitamins A, C K and B.
- Calendula: supports digestive & urinary health. Aids liver function and a healthy immune system. Keeps skin and coat clean and clear. Contains antioxidants in the form of flavonoids and carotenoids and lutein and beta-carotene, which are vitamin A carotenoids that work as antioxidants.
- Turmeric: A wonderful adaptogenic herb that contains a mix of phenolics known as curcumin which aids digestion and supports bone & joint health. This herb is known to contain a rich source of vitamin C, calcium, iron, niacin, potassium and zinc.
- Gotu Kola: Aids circulation and collagen production, supports a healthy nervous system and protects veins and blood vessels. A power house adaptogenic herb that is known to contain calcium, manganese, potassium, selenium, zinc, vitamins C and B.
- Marshmallow Root: Supports intestinal and urinary health. Aids respiration. A powerful demulcent. Has antimicrobial properties. Fennel: Contains vitamin C, vitamin A, calcium, iron, and potassium which help to support the immune system, sight and bones. Aids digestion and reduces gassiness. Helps to keep breath fresh.
- Fenugreek: Strengthens the immune system. Aids digestion and is known to be a natural parasite repellent. This herb is known to contain vitamins A, C, and B, calcium, zinc iron, phosphorous, riboflavin, carotene, thiamine and niacin.
- Chamomile: Aids digestion and supports intestinal hygiene. A calming herb that assists with socialising and training.
- Delivery Information
SUMMARY OF UK DELIVERY INFORMATION
For orders of £0 – £39.99 & under 2kg, delivery methods available are:
First Class / RM24 – £3.49 (estimated 1–3 days)
Second Class / RM48 – £2.99 (estimated 2–4 days)
For orders over £40 (and under 2kg) are sent Royal Mail 48 Tracked (unsigned) - FREE
For orders over £60 (and under 2kg) are sent Royal Mail 24 Tracked (unsigned) - FREE
For orders over £110 are sent DPD Courier (Royal Mail 24 Tracked for Special UK Postcodes) - FREE
If you require a guaranteed / fully trackable delivery option, or for orders weighing over 2kg, then there is also the option to have your order delivered by Courier as follows:
UK Mainland Next Day (WEEKDAY delivery) - £6.99
UK Mainland (SATURDAY delivery) - £16.99
UK Highlands & Highlands, Isle of Wight (two-day service) - £15.99
UK Offshore (N. Ireland, Isle of Man, Scilly Isles (two day service) - £18.99
ROI (two-day service) - £18.99
Channel Islands (two-day service) £18.99
GENERAL INFORMATION - SERVICE OVERVIEW
All orders placed before 3.30pm* will be dispatched the same working day. Orders placed after 3.30pm* will be dispatched on the following working day. *Courier deliveries have an earlier cut-off.
For courier deliveries, order cut off for same day dispatch is 1.30pm. Orders placed after 1.30pm on a Friday will be dispatched on the following Monday for delivery on Tuesday (or Wednesday for UK special postcodes).
Saturdays, Sundays and all Bank & Public Holidays are classed as non-working days and orders will be dispatched on the next working day.
Email notification will be sent once your order has been dispatched. Please double check your delivery address is correct and contact us straight away if not.
If in the unusual situation there is an issue with your order, such as an item is unexpectedly out of stock or there is an issue with delivery, we will make contact with you. In these instances, we will keep you update via email or telephone to confirm the progress of the order.
Further information on UK deliveries as well as full information on international deliveries, please see our Delivery & Returns section of the website.