What is in Zen Pet? Dr Mercola has carefully selected eight ingredients that from their extensive research and clinical experience are safe and effective.
- Organic Holy Basil (or Tulsi) - From Mercola certified organic growers in India
- L-Theanine - Stimulates mentally alert, yet calming, alpha brain waves
- Organic Rhodiola rosea - A true adaptogen harvested in Siberia
- Ashwagandha (or Indian Ginseng) - Another exceptional adaptogen to help your pet's body adapt to physical, chemical, and environmental stress
- German Chamomile - A popular herb with calming qualities
- 5-HTP - Converts to serotonin which supports feelings of well-being
- GABA - Helps tell the brain to slow down during times of stress
- Vitamin B6 - Supports a healthy nervous system and mood, and helps with serotonin production
Please note: L-Theanine increases the potency of chemotherapeutic drugs. If your pet is receiving chemotherapy treatment, check with your vet before using. In addition, check with your vet if your pet is taking prescription anti-depressants. Contains chicken flavour and beef fat, so avoid use if your pet is allergic to either.
GUIDELINES FOR USING Zen Pet
- Zen Pet is intended for occasional use before or during stressful events. Long-term continuous use may reduce potential benefits
- Stir Zen Pet into your pet's wet food, dust on dry food, mix with broth and feed, or feed with a treat. Pets find the chicken flavour appealing
- Feed to your pet a day in advance of expected stressful event, if possible. If not possible, you can still use Zen Pet at the beginning of stressful event
- Zen Pet is not a substitute for appropriate training
- Delivery Information
SUMMARY OF UK DELIVERY INFORMATION
For orders of £0 – £39.99 & under 2kg, delivery methods available are:
First Class / RM24 – £3.49 (estimated 1–3 days)
Second Class / RM48 – £2.99 (estimated 2–4 days)
For orders over £40 (and under 2kg) are sent Royal Mail 48 Tracked (unsigned) - FREE
For orders over £60 (and under 2kg) are sent Royal Mail 24 Tracked (unsigned) - FREE
For orders over £110 are sent DPD Courier (Royal Mail 24 Tracked for Special UK Postcodes) - FREE
If you require a guaranteed / fully trackable delivery option, or for orders weighing over 2kg, then there is also the option to have your order delivered by Courier as follows:
UK Mainland Next Day (WEEKDAY delivery) - £6.99
UK Mainland (SATURDAY delivery) - £16.99
UK Highlands & Highlands, Isle of Wight (two-day service) - £15.99
UK Offshore (N. Ireland, Isle of Man, Scilly Isles (two day service) - £18.99
ROI (two-day service) - £18.99
Channel Islands (two-day service) £18.99
GENERAL INFORMATION - SERVICE OVERVIEW
All orders placed before 3.30pm* will be dispatched the same working day. Orders placed after 3.30pm* will be dispatched on the following working day. *Courier deliveries have an earlier cut-off.
For courier deliveries, order cut off for same day dispatch is 1.30pm. Orders placed after 1.30pm on a Friday will be dispatched on the following Monday for delivery on Tuesday (or Wednesday for UK special postcodes).
Saturdays, Sundays and all Bank & Public Holidays are classed as non-working days and orders will be dispatched on the next working day.
Email notification will be sent once your order has been dispatched. Please double check your delivery address is correct and contact us straight away if not.
If in the unusual situation there is an issue with your order, such as an item is unexpectedly out of stock or there is an issue with delivery, we will make contact with you. In these instances, we will keep you update via email or telephone to confirm the progress of the order.
Further information on UK deliveries as well as full information on international deliveries, please see our Delivery & Returns section of the website.
You may also be interested in the following product(s)
Price From: £11.20
Price From: £18.60
Price From: £8.80