Montmorillonite Clay in Cat Food: If you have a cat, you must have heard or are probably going to hear about Montmorillonite. Many practitioners of veterinary medicine are prescribing this clay to pet owners due to the rise in chronic health problems among cats. Veterinarians believe that the root causes of these problems are environmental and man-made poisons, with these problems leading to allergies, kidney, diabetes and urinary disorders in cats.
When ingested, the clay naturally clings to internal toxins and flushes them from the cat’s system through the colon.
Montmorillonite Clay in Dog Food: Just like in cats, veterinarians have recommended Montmorillonite clay to help dogs with specific health issues. This clay has been prescribed to help dogs with diarrhoea caused by radiation and chemotherapy cancer treatments. According to evidence from studies, the clay can be an effective alternative to other anti-secretory agents which can cause serious complications ranging from nausea to anaemia, including neurological issues. In most cases, dogs had normal stools within 48 hours of being administered the clay… healing clay for stomach indeed! Other reported benefits from Montmorillonite clay include improved weight gain, better utilisation of food, glossier hair coat, and improved hoof condition in horses. [source: durablehelth.net]
• Stops diarrhoea in 90% of all cases
• Fights free radicals
• Alkalinizes pets’ digestive tracts
• Eliminates internal parasites from the digestive tract
• Detoxifies and cleanses the digestive tract
• Safely, naturally remove toxins out of the body
• Strengthens bones and joints with absorbable calcium
• Aids Digestion
• Increases metabolism
• Eliminates bacteria which causes bad breath in pets
• Strengthens your pets overall immune system
• Cleans teeth and gums
• Improves your pet’s overall health
• Counteracts the toxic effects of poisons
• Source of trace elements and minerals
• Powerful antiseptic and anti-bacterial for open wounds
• Calms the pain of burns and draws the heat out
• Acts as an anti-inflammatory agent
• Reduces pain and aching in over worked or over tired muscles
• Stimulates blood circulation around bruises promoting quick healing
• Draws poisons out of insect bites and stings
• Draws splinters to the surface of the skin
• Relieves arthritis due to its anti-inflammatory powers
- Delivery Information
SUMMARY OF UK DELIVERY INFORMATION
For orders of £0 – £39.99 & under 2kg, delivery methods available are:
First Class / RM24 – £3.49 (estimated 1–3 days)
Second Class / RM48 – £2.99 (estimated 2–4 days)
For orders over £40 (and under 2kg) are sent Royal Mail 48 Tracked (unsigned) - FREE
For orders over £60 (and under 2kg) are sent Royal Mail 24 Tracked (unsigned) - FREE
For orders over £110 are sent DPD Courier (Royal Mail 24 Tracked for Special UK Postcodes) - FREE
If you require a guaranteed / fully trackable delivery option, or for orders weighing over 2kg, then there is also the option to have your order delivered by Courier as follows:
UK Mainland Next Day (WEEKDAY delivery) - £6.99
UK Mainland (SATURDAY delivery) - £16.99
UK Highlands & Highlands, Isle of Wight (two-day service) - £15.99
UK Offshore (N. Ireland, Isle of Man, Scilly Isles (two day service) - £18.99
ROI (two-day service) - £18.99
Channel Islands (two-day service) £18.99
GENERAL INFORMATION - SERVICE OVERVIEW
All orders placed before 3.30pm* will be dispatched the same working day. Orders placed after 3.30pm* will be dispatched on the following working day. *Courier deliveries have an earlier cut-off.
For courier deliveries, order cut off for same day dispatch is 1.30pm. Orders placed after 1.30pm on a Friday will be dispatched on the following Monday for delivery on Tuesday (or Wednesday for UK special postcodes).
Saturdays, Sundays and all Bank & Public Holidays are classed as non-working days and orders will be dispatched on the next working day.
Email notification will be sent once your order has been dispatched. Please double check your delivery address is correct and contact us straight away if not.
If in the unusual situation there is an issue with your order, such as an item is unexpectedly out of stock or there is an issue with delivery, we will make contact with you. In these instances, we will keep you update via email or telephone to confirm the progress of the order.
Further information on UK deliveries as well as full information on international deliveries, please see our Delivery & Returns section of the website.